Terms of Membership
- Home /
- Terms of Membership
The Membership of the Worldwide Federation for International Realestate Investors ("WFIRI") is subject to the following terms and conditions;
- Any Company/firm/person(s) related to or is interested in the Real Estate industry; is eligible for membership of the WFIRI; may apply directly via its website or through an authorized agency only.
- The Applicant (Individual) shall submit at least one self-attested copy of a recent address proof.
- An Applicant (company/institution/firm/Individual) shall submit the following documents along with the above documents: A self attested photocopy of t he Certificate of Incorporation, a Board Resolutions taking the authorization of representation, a
self-attested photocopy of the PAN card.
- The applicant along with the application form shall donate a minimum amount of Rs. 100 /- (Rupees hundred only) through
cheque/cash, if applied via authorized Agency. Against the formalities of membership documentation/process.
- The WFIRI may reject or cancel any application form on the grounds of any error in form filling, without explaining ground(s)
of rejection and the Applicant shall have to re-apply for the same
without paying any donation fee quoting the initial reference
number of the Application form, within 30 days of WFIRI
notification on the website, quoting the initial application
number. The fresh applicable. will be considered only once after
expiry of 30 days with fresh submission of donation amount of
Rs. 100, where applicable.
- The Donation is non- refundable in case of rejection or
cancellation of the application form, by the WFIRI.
- The Applicant shall receive an acknowledgment receipt
comprises ofapplication number and on approval of the
membership, the Applicantwill be provided by a unique
- The Member may record the grievances/complaints other
parties either directly to WFIRI via its website or corresponding
cell via telephone/e-mail or by personal appearance.
- All the specialized/third party services will be chargeable
separately by the associate bodies for the purpose specific and
the WFIRI shall not be responsible for outcome/result.
- The Member shall be under an obligation: to adhere the
provisions of rules and corresponding authorities, determined
by the WFIRI from time to time; to disclose all the facts and
information truthfully; to make payments for the services
received by him/her when utilizing the WFIRI as a platform as per
terms and condition determined by the respective cells, handling
the services and in no way will the WFIRI will be responsible for
services rendered by respective cells.
- The WFIRI has reserved all the rights to use and store all data
and all the information furnished, to be used for the internal
purposes only, except and otherwise for statutory reasons.
- In case of dispute with another member or with one of the WFIRI
entities/cell, the Member shall undertake to declare his/her
complaint to the WFIRI authority or designated cell first, before
taking othe r resources.
- The Applicant hereby agrees; and shall be liable for any damages
resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions. The
Applicant further agrees to indemnify WWFIEREI, from any claim
or demand including but not limited to attorneys' fees,
applicable taxes and charges, expenses incurred by the
respective cells or third party, any breach of representation
made by the Member, violation of any law or the rights of a
third party (including any right to publicity, right t o p r i v a c y ,
intellectual property right, or any other proprietary right or
confidentiality) that occurs in connection with the use of the
services by the Member.
- The WFIRI reserves the right to modify, amend and update the
terms at any given time; which shall be reflected on WFIRI's
- These terms and conditions shall be construed and controlled by
theapplicable Indian laws and by the courts of New Delhi.